Is Sano Premium Outlets in Japan worth visiting? Yes, Sano Premium outlets in Japan is definitely worth the visit. You can find international and Japanese brands at discounted rates here. Read on to find out more!
Sano Premium Outlets is a large outlet mall located in Sano City, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. It is about 120 kilometers north of Tokyo and is easily accessible by car or train.
The outlet mall is home to over 180 stores, including international brands such as Nike, Adidas, Coach, and Michael Kors. There are also a number of restaurants and cafes located within the outlet mall.
Sano Premium Outlets is a popular destination for shoppers from all over Japan. The outlet mall offers a wide variety of brand-name merchandise at discounted prices.
There are also a number of sales and promotions held throughout the year, which can further reduce prices.
In addition to shopping, Sano Premium Outlets also offers a number of other attractions, such as a food court, a playground, and a movie theater. There is also a free shuttle bus that runs between the outlet mall and the nearby train station.
So, is Sano Premium Outlets worth visiting? The answer is a resounding yes! The outlet mall offers a great opportunity to save money on brand-name merchandise.
There are also a number of other attractions to enjoy, making Sano Premium Outlets a great day out for the whole family.
|〒327-0822 Tochigi, Sano, Furomoto 2058
|10:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Varies during holidays)
|Open daily (except for certain holidays)
|Sano Premium Outlets
|Number of Stores
|Over 180 stores offering various brands and products
|Fashion, accessories, sportswear, cosmetics, home goods, etc.
|25% to 65% off original retail prices
|– Train: JR Utsunomiya Line to Ashikaga Station, then shuttle bus<br> – Direct buses from Tokyo and nearby cities<br> – Car
|Free Shuttle Bus
|Available from Ashikaga Station to Sano Premium Outlets
|Services available for international tourists
|Available for tourists (passport required)
|Restaurants, cafes, and food courts offering a variety of cuisines
|Nestled in the Tochigi Prefecture with picturesque surroundings
|Rest areas, ATM machines, baby changing facilities, nursing rooms
|Special discounts and events during holidays and seasons
|Suitable for day trips from Tokyo and nearby regions
Is Sano Premium Outlets In Japan Worth Visiting?
Yes, Sano Premium Outlets in Japan is definitely worth visiting. Here are some of the reasons why Sano Premium Outlets is worth visiting:
- Wide variety of stores: Sano Premium Outlets has over 180 stores, so you’re sure to find something you’re looking for.
- Discounted prices: Sano Premium Outlets offers a wide variety of brand-name merchandise at discounted prices.
- Sales and promotions: There are a number of sales and promotions held throughout the year, which can further reduce prices.
- Other attractions: In addition to shopping, Sano Premium Outlets also offers a number of other attractions, such as a food court, a playground, and a movie theater.
- Free shuttle bus: There is a free shuttle bus that runs between the outlet mall and the nearby train station.
Sano Premium Outlets In Japan Have 200+ Stores
Sano Premium Outlets in Japan presents an impressive array of brands that cater to diverse tastes and preferences.
With over 180 stores, the outlet is a treasure trove of both international and Japanese brands, ensuring that every shopper’s desires are met.
From fashion-forward clothing to stylish accessories, home decor to cosmetics, Sano Premium Outlets offers a comprehensive shopping experience that appeals to a wide range of visitors.
1. International Luxury Brands: For those with a penchant for luxury, Sano Premium Outlets offers a curated selection of renowned international brands. Shoppers can discover iconic fashion houses like Coach, Michael Kors, and Polo Ralph Lauren.
These brands provide an opportunity to own timeless pieces at significantly discounted prices, allowing fashion enthusiasts to indulge in high-end fashion without breaking the bank.
2. Japanese Fashion and Design: Sano Premium Outlets proudly showcases the ingenuity of Japanese designers and brands. Visitors can explore stores like Uniqlo, which is celebrated for its minimalistic yet trendy clothing.
Brands like Beams and Earth Music & Ecology offer a taste of contemporary Japanese fashion, featuring designs that seamlessly blend traditional elements with modern aesthetics.
3. Sportswear and Outdoor Gear: For the active and outdoorsy crowd, Sano Premium Outlets presents a selection of sportswear and outdoor gear brands.
The North Face, Columbia, and Nike are among the outlets offering high-quality performance attire and equipment. Whether you’re an avid hiker, a fitness enthusiast, or simply looking for comfortable activewear, these brands cater to your needs.
4. Beauty and Cosmetics: The outlet isn’t just about clothing and accessories—it’s a beauty haven as well. Brands like Shiseido and Kose offer skincare and cosmetic products that are staples in Japanese beauty routines.
Visitors can explore a range of products, from skincare essentials to makeup must-haves, all under one roof.
5. Home and Lifestyle: Sano Premium Outlets extends its offerings beyond personal fashion and beauty to include home decor and lifestyle brands.
Stores like Francfranc and Kinto provide an opportunity to elevate your living space with stylish homeware and accessories. These brands reflect Japan’s commitment to design excellence and functionality.
6. Children’s Fashion and Toys: Families are not left out either. Brands like Carter’s and Kids Republic offer a variety of children’s clothing, ensuring that the little ones are dressed in style.
Additionally, toy stores like Lego and Disney Store cater to the interests of young shoppers, making it a family-friendly destination.
7. Footwear and Accessories: Complementing the fashion offerings, Sano Premium Outlets boasts a range of footwear and accessory stores.
From elegant shoes by Clarks and Cole Haan to trendy accessories at brands like Fossil, visitors can complete their outfits with the perfect finishing touches.
8. Specialty Stores: Beyond the expected, Sano Premium Outlets houses specialty stores that provide unique shopping experiences.
Chocolate lovers can explore Godiva, while outdoor enthusiasts can delve into stores like Coleman for camping gear.
In conclusion, Sano Premium Outlets in Japan brings together a diverse and impressive collection of brands, making it a shopping paradise for everyone.
Whether you’re on the hunt for luxury fashion, Japanese design, sports gear, cosmetics, home essentials, or anything in between, the wide spectrum of offerings ensures that Sano Premium Outlets lives up to its reputation as a premier shopping destination.
Find upto 70% discounts On Your Favorite Brands At Sano Premium Outlets
One of the key draws that sets Sano Premium Outlets apart is the promise of substantial discounts on a wide range of products.
The outlet’s reputation for offering high-quality items at wallet-friendly prices makes it a must-visit for savvy shoppers seeking bargains without compromising on style and quality.
Let’s delve into the kind of discounts you can expect to find, illustrated with examples:
1. Fashion Extravaganza: Fashion enthusiasts are in for a treat at Sano Premium Outlets. High-end brands that are usually associated with premium price tags are available here at a fraction of their original cost.
Imagine scoring a chic Michael Kors handbag that originally retailed for $300 at a remarkable 50% discount, bringing the price down to $150.
Similarly, a stylish Polo Ralph Lauren dress shirt could see a discount of 40%, allowing you to own it for $60 instead of the initial $100.
2. Sportswear Sensations: Active individuals will find an array of sportswear brands offering impressive discounts. Take, for instance, a pair of Nike running shoes that are a staple in many athletic wardrobes.
With a discount of 30%, a pair originally priced at $120 becomes an attractive purchase at just $84.
The North Face jackets, known for their durability and functionality, might see discounts of up to 40%, making that $200 jacket attainable for $120.
3. Beauty Bonanza: Sano Premium Outlets extends its discounts to the beauty and cosmetics realm.
A luxury skincare set from a brand like Shiseido that would typically cost $150 could be snagged at a 25% discount, making it a more affordable $112.
Even makeup enthusiasts can relish in the savings—a high-quality foundation from a brand like Kose might be priced at $40 instead of $50 with a 20% discount.
4. Home Décor Delights: Home and lifestyle brands also contribute to the discount extravaganza. Consider a stylish Francfranc table lamp that originally sold for $80.
With a 30% discount, it becomes a fantastic addition to your home for just $56. Similarly, Kinto’s elegant tea set, usually priced at $60, could be yours at a 25% discount, amounting to $45.
5. Accessories and More: Accessories, whether footwear or jewelry, also benefit from Sano Premium Outlets’ attractive discounts.
A pair of Clarks leather shoes, valued at $120, can be acquired with a 40% discount, reducing the cost to $72. Fossil watches, known for their timeless appeal, might see a 30% discount, making a $100 watch a more affordable $70.
6. Seasonal Promotions: Sano Premium Outlets often runs special promotions during seasonal events, holidays, or clearance sales.
These events can lead to even greater discounts, sometimes reaching 60% or more on selected items. These opportunities allow shoppers to secure remarkable deals that are hard to find elsewhere.
Shopping Experience and Facilities At Sano Premium Outlets
Beyond the attractive discounts and brand diversity, Sano Premium Outlets offers a pleasant and comfortable shopping experience.
The pedestrian-friendly layout, complete with benches and rest areas, encourages visitors to take their time as they explore the various stores.
The outlet also provides services like foreign currency exchange and tax-free shopping, catering to international tourists.
The outlet’s dining options further enhance the experience. A variety of restaurants and cafes are scattered throughout the complex, offering everything from Japanese cuisine to international favorites.
This allows shoppers to take a break, refuel, and continue their shopping spree with renewed energy.
How to Get to Sano Premium Outlets
Sano Premium Outlets, nestled in the picturesque Tochigi Prefecture of Japan, is a popular shopping destination that’s easily accessible from different locations thanks to its well-connected transportation options.
Whether you’re traveling from Tokyo or other nearby cities, you have several convenient choices for reaching this shopping haven.
1. From Tokyo:
By Train: One of the most common and efficient ways to reach Sano Premium Outlets from Tokyo is by utilizing the train network.
- JR Utsunomiya Line: Take a train on the JR Utsunomiya Line from Tokyo Station to Utsunomiya Station. From Utsunomiya, transfer to the JR Ryomo Line and alight at Ashikaga Station. Sano Premium Outlets provides a free shuttle bus service that operates between Ashikaga Station and the outlets. The bus journey takes about 15 minutes.
- Direct Bus: Several companies operate direct buses from Tokyo to Sano Premium Outlets. These buses are often convenient for visitors as they offer a direct route without any transfers. The journey time can vary depending on traffic conditions, but it generally takes around 2 to 2.5 hours.
2. From Nikko:
- By Train: If you’re visiting the famous Nikko region and plan to include Sano Premium Outlets in your itinerary, you can take the JR Nikko Line from Nikko Station to Utsunomiya Station. Then, transfer to the JR Ryomo Line and follow the same shuttle
bus route from Ashikaga Station to the outlets.
3. From Utsunomiya:
- By Train: Utsunomiya is a major city in Tochigi Prefecture, and getting to the outlets from here is straightforward. Simply take the JR Ryomo Line from Utsunomiya Station to Ashikaga Station, where you can hop on the free shuttle bus to reach Sano Premium Outlets.
4. From Nearby Airports:
- From Narita International Airport: If you’re arriving at Narita Airport, you can opt for a direct bus service that connects the airport to Sano Premium Outlets. This can be a convenient option for tourists with luggage.
- From Haneda International Airport: From Haneda Airport, you can take a train or bus to Tokyo Station and then follow the previously mentioned train or bus routes to the outlets.
5. By Car:
If you prefer the flexibility of driving, Sano Premium Outlets is accessible by car. The outlets offer ample parking spaces, making it convenient for those who want to explore the area at their own pace.
Proximity and Convenience: Sano Premium Outlets’ strategic location and accessibility make it a feasible day trip for those staying in Tokyo or nearby regions.
The various transportation options, whether by train, bus, or car, ensure that visitors have the flexibility to choose the mode that best suits their preferences and schedules.
Conclusion: A Shopper’s Paradise
In conclusion, Sano Premium Outlets in Japan offers a shopping experience that combines the allure of luxury brands with picturesque surroundings.
Its wide range of stores, discounted prices, and charming design make it a destination worth considering for both locals and tourists.
Whether you’re a fashion aficionado hunting for deals or simply seeking a unique shopping experience away from the city, Sano Premium Outlets has something to offer.
So, if you’re planning a trip to Japan and have a penchant for shopping, this outlet might just be worth a visit.
My writing focuses on the various aspects of Japanese lifestyle, from traditional tea ceremonies and flower arrangement to modern fashion trends and pop culture. Through my articles, I aim to share my passion for Japan and provide readers with a glimpse into the rich and diverse world of Japanese culture.
I believe that the key to understanding Japanese lifestyle is to appreciate the balance between tradition and innovation. While Japan has a rich cultural heritage that dates back centuries, it is also a country that is constantly evolving and embracing new ideas and technologies.
Whether you’re interested in learning about the latest fashion trends in Tokyo, or want to explore the ancient art of calligraphy, my writing will take you on a journey through the many facets of Japanese lifestyle. So join me as we explore the beauty and complexity of this fascinating culture together!