These whitening products reduce melanin production to naturally brighten your skin.
You get one of these Japanese whitening products in different forms like soap, lotion, cream, or even a supplement.
Some of these whitening products also have anti-aging properties that improve your skin texture and give you younger-looking skin.
Read on below to find some of the best Japanese whitening products
Top Japanese Whitening Products
|Best Japanese Whitening Products||Price||Link|
|Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap – Best Japanese Whitening Products||$14.90||View on Amazon|
|Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream||$22.99||View On Amazon|
|Shouvy Skin Lightening Soap Pure Gluta White Soap||$9.45||View On Amazon|
|Shouvy Skin Lightening Soap Kojic Acid & Gluta White Soap||$9.45||View On Amazon|
|Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder Whitening Exfoliant||$65.00||View On Amazon|
|Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Sunscreen Gel||$32.87||View On Amazon|
|Albutin Medicinal Whitening Lotion||$13.99||View On Amazon|
|Kose’s Turn White Vitamin C Facial Masks||$8.00||View On Amazon|
|Rohto Hadalabo Shirojyun Medicated Bihaku Whitening Facial Mask||$33.99||View On Amazon|
|Mosbeau Placenta White||$77.50||View On Amazon|
|Haku Melanofocus Whitening Serum||$129.00||View On Amazon|
Our Top Picks:
- Kojie San Kojic Soap – antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Shouvy Skin Lightening Soap Pure Gluta White Soap – Improves skin texture
- Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder Whitening Exfoliant – Renews your skin
#1 — Kojie San Kojic Acid Soap – Best Japanese Whitening Products
The first of the best Japanese whitening products on our list is the basics – a whitening soap. The Koje San Kojic Acid whitening soap brightens dark skin quite effectively.
The soap is formulated with whitening ingredients, coconut oil, and orange fragrance, With consistent use, this soap can brighten your skin giving you a healthy complexion.
- Formulated with Kojic acid, tea tree oil, coconut oil, and Irish moss
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces melanin production
- Brightens skin
- Has anti inflammatory properties that provides a cooling, soothing effect
- Coconut oil nourishes skin. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also a natural emollient
- Also protects skin against UV rays because of Irish moss
- Reduces dark spots, stretch marks, acne, freckles
#2 — Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream
The next of the best Japanese whitening products is a skin plumping gel by Hada Labo.
Hada Labo is one of the best Japanese skin care brands. It offers some of the best skin care products and this skin plumping gel is no less. It has a luxurious formula and texture.
The cream has anti aging properties that makes your skin look young and bright. It also keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated all day.
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Arginine, and Ceramide
- Lightweight formula, absorbs quickly
- Prevents dry lines, improves skin texture
- Makes skin radiant
- Keeps skin moisturized and hydrated for 24 hours
- Clinically tested to give supple, nourished skin
- Non-comedogenic and non-greasy formula
- Suitable for all skin types
#3 — Shouvy Skin Lightening Soap Pure Gluta White Soap
Here’s another one of the best Japanese whitening products you have to check out. Formulated with Coconut Oil, Glutathione, Glycerin, Kernel Oil, Radish Extract, Rice Milk Extract, Vitamin C & B3.
The soap is formulated with a high concentration of Glutathione that helps brighten your skin.
With just after a few consistent uses you can see a visible change with brighter, younger-looking skin. It reduces your blemishes as well.
This Japanese whitening soap also helps get rid of stubborn acne scars. It helps in evening your skin tone by reducing freckles, pimple scars and dark spots. It gives you a fresher skin tone by renewing damaged skin.
- Formulated with Coconut Oil, Glutathione, Glycerin, Kernel Oil, Radish Extract, Rice Milk Extract, Vitamin C & B3
- Brightens skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces blemishes, acne scars, freckles
- Suitable for all skin types
#4 — Shouvy Skin Lightening Soap Kojic Acid & Gluta White Soap
Another one of the best Japanese whitening products by Shouvy.
This soap is also formulated with all natural ingredients like Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Kojic Acid, Glutathione and Vitamin B3.
This soap is a combination of skin brightening and nourishing ingredients it visibly reduces aging spots, acne scars, giving you a brighter complexion and younger looking skin.
This soap is safe to use for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Formulated Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Kojic Acid, Glutathione and Vitamin B3
- Deeply cleanses skin to reveal brighter skin
- Exfoliates skin
- Penetrates deep into the skin to remove discoloration
- Reduces age spots, acne scars
- Brightens complexion
- Gives you a younger looking skin
- Suitable for all skin types
#5 — Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder Whitening Exfoliant
The next of the best Japanese whitening products is the Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder. It’s a water-activated exfoliant formulated with nourishing Japanese rice bran. It turns into a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin with a healthy glow.
It renews your skin with non-abrasive exfoliation. The powder is formulated with finely ground rice bran and papaya enzymes which reveals a smooth skin.
The amino acid in the formula effectively cleanses your skin without stripping your skin of its essential moisture and oils.
Hadasei-3, a trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods – green tea, rice and algae – helps restore your skin and give it a youthful radiance.
It’s free of any mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, urea, DEA, or phthalates. It’s dermatologically-tested and doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Water-activated exfoliant
- Formulated with Japanese rice bran
- Formulated with Hadasei-3, a trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods – green tea, rice and algae
- Transforms into a creamy foam
- Renews your skin with non-abrasive exfoliation
- Formulated with finely ground rice bran and papaya enzymes
- Makes skin smooth and soft
- The amino acids cleanses your skin
#6 — Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Sunscreen Gel
The next of the best Japanese whitening products is Shiseido’s very popular Anessa whitening UV sunscreen gel. Formulated with Aqua booster EX that gives you long lasting protection against the sun.
The sunscreen is waterproof but will come off easily with makeup remover or soap.
The sunscreen also reduces dark spots and also helps treat and prevent freckles.
The sunscreen is formulated with Anessa’s signature Aqua booster technology which makes the sunscreen stronger when it comes in contact with sweat or water.
Formulated with 50% skincare ingredients, the sunscreen is packed with the goodness of hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, aloe vera, rose hip, green tea, and tormentil.
It intensely hydrates your skin and protects your skin against environmental damage. It’s suited for everyday use and moisturizes your skin as well. The sunscreen has SPF50+ and PA++++.
- Formulated with skincare ingredients
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, aloe vera, rose hip, green tea, and tormentil
- Hydrates skin
- Whitening sunscreen UV gel
- Reduces dark spots and prevents freckles
- Formulated with Anessa’s signature Aqua booster technology
- The sunscreen gets stronger when it comes in contact with sweat and water
- SPF50+ and PA++++
#7 — Albutin Medicinal Whitening Lotion
The next of the best Japanese whitening products is Albutin whitening toner by Hada Labo. Use this toner after washing your face. The toner helps prepare your skin for other skincare products.
To apply, take some product on your palm and warm it up and gently pat it onto your face.
The toner is formulated with bearberry extract that is a natural skin lightening ingredient.
It reduces melanin production to improve skin complexion. Combined with hyaluronic acid, the toner has skin lightening and plumping benefits.
- Skin lightening toner
- Formulated with bearberry extract, a natural lightening ingredient
- Reduces melanin production to improve skin tone
- Contains hyaluronic acid
#8 — Kose’s Turn White Vitamin C Facial Masks
The next of the best Japanese whitening products is a luxuriously KOSE mask packed with Vitamin C.
You’ll see an immediate, noticeable difference with lighter skin tone. One pack comes with 5 masks.
The mask will immediately moisturize and hydrate your skin. It will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft, and plump.
- Whitening face mask
- Brighten skin tone
- Packed with Vitamin C
- Makes skin smooth and soft
#9 — Rohto Hadalabo Shirojyun Medicated Bihaku Whitening Facial Mask
Rohto Hadalabo whitening face mask is our next pick for best Japanese whitening products. It deeply conditions your skin, giving you a spa-like treatment.
Packed with moisturizing and brightening ingredients, this is a pre-cut cotton mask that prevents evaporation for maximum absorption. Your skin feels soft, supple, and radiant.
- Deeply conditions your skin
- Packed with moisturizing and brightening products
- Prevents evaporation for maximum absorption
- Makes skin soft, smooth, and radiant
#10 — Mosbeau Placenta White
The next one of the best Japanese whitening products is the Mosbeau placenta white. This is a skin whitening supplement that is infused with Placental Protein.
The placental protein is twice as effective than other whitening ingredients like Glutathione.
This supplement visibly whitens skin in just 2 – 3 weeks. The supplement is formulated with Placental Protein, Collagen, Vitamin C & Asparagus Extract.
The Mosbeau placenta whitening supplement not only brightens your skin tone but also has anti aging properties and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
The supplement also promotes skin cell renewal to improve damaged skin. It also plays a vital role in detoxifying your body with its antioxidant ingredients.
- Skin whitening supplement
- Infused with placental protein
- Twice more effective than Glutathione
- Visibly whitens skin with 2-3 weeks of use
- Formulated with Placental Protein, Collagen, Vitamin C & Asparagus Extract.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Promotes skin cell renewal
- Detoxifies body
#11 — Haku Melanofocus Whitening Serum
The next one on this list of best Japanese whitening products is the Haku Melanofocus Whitening serum. It provides intense hydration to the skin.
In fact, of all the whitening serums that were tested, Haku Melanofocus earned the highest rating in hydration. No wonder it left the skin feeling silky smooth after application!
The formula of the Haku Melanofocus whitening serum is a bit dense and firm.
The Haku Melanofocus whitening serum is formulated with 4MSK (potassium 4-methoxysalicylate) and m-tranexamic acid which is a popular skin whitening ingredient and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
These were some of the best Japanese whitening products that are safe to use and offered by some of the best Japanese skincare brands. They are safe to use and not only have whitening ingredients but also skin nourishing ingredients as well.