I have been dealing with hair loss and hair thinning pretty much my entire life and so I’ve tried a wide range of shampoos from different brands – each time hoping it would make a difference. But nothing really happened.
Until I found my life savior – Shiseido’s super mild shampoo and conditioner! I have been using it for about 6 months now and my hair loss condition has improved by leaps!
Japanese shampoos are packed with the goodness of natural ingredients that are known to improve the health of your hair – make it lustrous, hydrate, and keep it bouncy, making it easier for you to manage your hair and style your hair however you like! So here are the best Japanese shampoos for hair loss – so you can choose your perfect match as well!
- Top Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss
- #1 — Shiseido Super Mild Shampoo And Conditioner
- #2 — Shiseido Volume Touch Shampoo
- #3 — Shisheido’s Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo
- #4 — Kunoma Horse Oil Shampoo
- #5 — Ichikami Smooth And Sleek Shampoo
- #6 — Shisiedo Adenogen Scalp Care Shampoo
- #7 — Aangfa Scalp D Medical Shampoo – Oily Skin Type
- #8 — Cosmeist &honey Shampoo And Conditioner
- #9 — NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Haircare Smooth Shampoo
- #10 — Kaminomoto Japan Medicated Scalp Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
- #11 — HABA Squalene Shampoo
- #12 — Success Medicated Shampoo
Top Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss
|Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss||Best For||Price|
|Shiseido Super Mild Shampoo And Conditioner||Sensitive Scalp||$27.99|
|Shiseido Volume Touch Shampoo||Dull Hair||$25.50|
|Shisheido’s Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo||Brittle Hair||$31.86|
|Kunoma Horse Oil Shampoo||Dry Scalp||$12.49|
|Ichikami Smooth And Sleek Shampoo||Hair Loss In Chemically Treated Hair||$34.99|
|Adenogen Scalp Care Shampoo||Oily Scalp||$67.75|
|Aangfa Scalp D Medical Shampoo – Oily Skin Type||Oily Scalp||$98.75|
|Cosmeist &honey Shampoo And Conditioner||Dry And Dull Hair||$50.00|
|NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Haircare Smooth Shampoo||Frizzy Hair||$14.00|
|Kaminomoto Japan Medicated Scalp Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner||Dandruff||$39.98|
#1 — Shiseido Super Mild Shampoo And Conditioner
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss For Sensitive Scalp
Shiseido is one of the best beauty brands in Japan. And also my personal favorite. This particular Japanese for hair loss has helped me so much. This anti-hairfall shampoo has a mild formula that cleanses your scalp to remove any dirt and leaves your hair nourished.
Unlike other shampoos, it doesn’t strip your hair of its natural oils. Also if you have dandruff because of a dry scalp along with hair fall – this is definitely the best Japanese shampoo for hair loss you could ask for!
- Mild formula
- Doesn’t disturb the natural oils in your scalp and hair
- Contains double super-moist Vitamin E to prevent frizziness and dryness of hair
- Prevents dandruff
- Has AMT protection in the shampoo and conditioner to retain nutrients in the hair
#2 — Shiseido Volume Touch Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Dull Hair
Call me biased, but I’m absolutely in love with Shiseido. And if you use its products you’ll know why!
Shiseido volume touch shampoo is formulated to reduce hair thinning as well as add bounce and luster to your hair! This Japanese anti-hairfall shampoo is packed with the goodness of Tsubaki and Camila oil extracts to give your hair a silky, smooth texture after every wash.
This Japanese shampoo by Shiseido claims to improve your hair’s elasticity in spite of being free of parabens and silicones.
- Improves hair elasticity and suppleness
- Contains sebum-absorbing powder that regulates sebum production in your scalp
- Contains Tsubaki oil extracts
- Contains Camila oil extracts
- Silky hair texture after wash
#3 — Shisheido’s Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo
Top Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Brittle Hair
This is another absolutely brilliant shampoo for hair loss by Shiseido. This shampoo is specially designed for extremely dry, brittle, and dull hair.
The formula is packed with natural oils that is easily absorbed by the scalp and hair. It deeply nourishes your hair and scalp leaving you with feather-soft hair. One of its main ingredients is the Tsubaki flower which is known to have hair-nourishing properties.
- Contains Tsubaki flower that is rich in linoleic and oleic acid
- Deeply nourishes and conditions your hair and scalp
- Packed with easy-to-absorb natural oils to bring back life to your hair
#4 — Kunoma Horse Oil Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Dry Scalp
Formulated with horse oil, this Japanese shampoo for hair loss nourishes your scalp. Its also recommended for those who have dandruff and itchy scalp because of dryness – thanks to the horse oil content!
It also has anti-bacterial properties and protects your scalp from bacterial infections by shielding the skin cells. It contains all natural ingredients that are known to have hair growth and nourishing properties.
- Formulated wit horse oil
- All-natural ingredients
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-oxidation properties
- Reduces dandruff and itchiness
- Stimulates blood circulation
#5 — Ichikami Smooth And Sleek Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss In Chemically Treated Hair
This is another one of the best Japanese shampoos for hair loss, especially for chemically-treated or damaged hair. It contains Belamcanda chinensis plant root extract that is known to treat infection and inflammation and also has conditioning properties.
The formula also contains tea-lauroyl sarcosinate for cleaning your hair and scalp gently. It also has rice ferment filtrate that repairs, nourishes and moisturizes damaged hair.
- Recommended for chemically-treated hair
- Contains Belamcanda chinensis plant root extract to deeply condition the hair
- Contains tea-lauroyl sarcosinate for gentle cleaning and foaming agent
- Contains rice ferment filtrate to repair and nourish your hair
- Comes with a sulfate-free conditioner
#6 — Shisiedo Adenogen Scalp Care Shampoo
Top Japanese Anti-hairfall Shampoo For Oily Scalp
This is another of the best Japanese shampoo for hair loss by Shiseido. This is especially recommended for those with an oily skin type. This Japanese shampoo increases the elasticity of your hair and adds volume to it as well. It contains a medicating ingredient called Adenosine MP that improves the overall health of your hair.
It has a green citrus fragrance to it – if you’re troubled with scalp odor problems then you should definitely give this shampoo a try! The shampoo also helps the hair-fostering tonic to penetrate into pores.
If you have a dry skin type there’s a different version of the same Japanese shampoo to tackle dry hair problems as well!
- Contains Adenosine MP to improve hair health
- Improves elasticity
- Adds body to your hair
- The green citrus aroma helps cover any scalp odors
- Cleans out any dirt lodged in your pores
#7 — Aangfa Scalp D Medical Shampoo – Oily Skin Type
Top Japanese Anti-hairfall For Oily Scalp
This Japanese shampoo is specially designed to cater to hair loss in men. It targets the scalp issue rather than the hair. The formula is packed with scalp-care ingredients to improve the health of your scalp and in turn, improve the health of your hair. It contains royal jelly extracts, guava leaf extracts, garden balsam extracts, elderberry extracts, and more – all known for scalp healing properties.
This shampoo also promises to improve the volume and texture of your hair as it’s packed with body-enhancing ingredients like keratin, coconut oil fatty acid, and hair moisturizing solutions.
- Treats the scalp
- Packed with scalp-care ingredients
- Deeply moisturizes the hair
- Cleans pores
#8 — Cosmeist &honey Shampoo And Conditioner
Best Japanese Anti-hairfall Shampoo For Dry And Dull Hair
Packed with the goodness of honey, this Japanese shampoo for hair loss is formulated with three different types of honey – 20% raw Japanese honey, 30% Acacia honey from Hungary, and 50% Manuka honey from New Zealand.
The shampoo also contains argan oil and royal jelly extracts that keep your hair moisturized. It intensely hydrates your hair, leaving you with lustrous, smooth hair texture
- All-natural ingredients used
- Contains 20% raw Japanese honey, 30% Acacia honey from Hungary and 50% Manuka honey from New Zealand
- Contains argan oil and royal jelly extracts
- Intensely hydrates and nourishes the hair
#9 — NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Haircare Smooth Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Frizzy Hair
This is one of the best Japanese shampoos for hair loss you could get especially if you’re troubled with frizzy hair. The formula contains argan stem cells that stimulate hair growth.
It also contains Quinuo proteins to repair, strengthen, and protect the hair. The Yuzu Ceramide content in the formula keep your frizz in control.
- Contains argan stem cells for hair growth
- Contains quinoa proteins to repair and protect your hair
- Contains Yuzu ceramides to prevent frizzy hair
- Formulated with a blend of Argan, Baobab and Marula Oils for intense moisture
#10 — Kaminomoto Japan Medicated Scalp Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Dandruff
This shampoo is designed for both men and women. It’s formulated with ingredients that will take care of your scalp and hair root for better hair growth. It’s a medicinal acidic shampoo that keeps dandruff at bay. And also helps cleanse your hair and scalp by effectively removing the excess sebum.
- Formulated for both men and women
- Scalp and hair root treating ingredients
- Prevent dandruff
- Removes excess sebum from the scalp
#11 — HABA Squalene Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Damaged Hair
HABA is a popular health and beauty brand in Japan. And the brand is particularly popular for its squalene based products. This Squalene shampoo by HABA helps in the reduction of hair loss and deeply moisturizes the scalp to reduce dandruff. The formula is light and doesn’t weigh down the hair, rather it adds body to the hair. Squalene also improves the hydration of your hair and scalp which makes the hair look visibly thicker.
- Formulated with squalene
- Reduces hair loss
- Light formula
- Adds body to hair
- Hydrates hair and scalp
- Makes hair thicker
#12 — Success Medicated Shampoo
Best Japanese Shampoo For Hair Loss And Dandruff
This Success medicated shampoo is one of the best Japanese shampoo for hair loss. This shampoo prevents hair loss, dandruff and also keeps itching it at bay and deodorizes your scalp as well. It’s formulated with eucalyptus oil. The bottle has a direct touch nozzle so you can directly squeeze out the product onto your scalp.
- Prevent hair loss
- Formulated with eucalyptus oil
- Reduces dandruff
- Deodorizes scalp
**That’s what my hair looks like after I shampoo and blow-dry (or at least what I imagine it looks like)**
What is the best Japanese shampoo for hair loss?
Suffering with hair loss, I tried and tested several Japanese shampoos formulated for hair loss until I found the the best one. I found that the Shiseido super mild shampoo was the best Japanese shampoo for hair loss.
Shiseido super mild shampoo is one of the best Japanese shampoos. It has a gentle formula that cleans your scalp and hair without disturbing the scalp’s natural oils. It also keeps dandruff at bay. The formula contains double super-moist Vitamin E to prevent frizziness and dryness of hair. It’s suited for all skin types, especially those with a sensitive scalp.
Where to buy Japanese Shampoo?
You can buy Japanese shampoo brands for Don Quijote store in Japan or any beauty store for that matter. You can also buy it online on Amazon.com or Amazon Japan! Check out this review of best Japanese shampoos for hair loss to get it!
- Check out these best cosmetic products from Japan!
- Give the care your skin needs with these best Japanese serum
- Lighten your skin tone with these amazing Japanese whitening creams. Check it out!
- Here are delicious and healthy Japanese green teas. Check it out!