Looking for cleaning products for easy and quick cleaning without much effort? Then these best Japanese cleaning products are your best bet!
From keeping your kitchen surface spotless and clothes smelling fresh and clean – these cleaning products from Japan have made cleaning super easy for me!
Even cleaning can be a pleasure if you have the right equipment. Who doesn’t like a squeaky clean living space which smells fresh and lets you breathe fresh air.
Japan is a country of varying climates and loads of humidity. Now, that kind of weather requires some serious and effective cleaning products. Get rid of dust, dirt, grime, and stains with the best Japanese Cleaning Products.
Before we get on the reviews of the best Japanese cleaning products, here’s a list of general must-have cleaning products – make a list for when you go shopping next!
- Bleach: kills germs, removes tough stains
- All-purpose Spray Surface Cleaner: Cleans multiple surfaces like kitchen counters, tables, glass
- Glass Cleaner: Get the spray bottle one first and then buy refill packages cause they’re cheaper and the spray bottle are convenient to use!
- Mold Killer ‘Kabi Killer’: great for getting rid of mold during the humid seasons.
- Pipe and Drain Cleanse: If your pipe or drain smells or is clogged then this is a great product to use. Just drop one in the drain and wait for about 45 minutes
Best Japanese Cleaning Products
Pax Naturon Kitchen Sponges 10 pieces
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Kitchen Utensils
Anybody who does the dishes regularly knows the benefit of having a good sponge. We have all faced the hastles of using kitchen sponges that tear too soon, absorb too much of the soap, are harsh on the nonstick cookware and require a lot of pressure to remove the grime.
You want a kitchen sponge that does not suck up all the dishwash soap, instead something that lathers well, scrubs to remove all the oil and grime and does not damage the utensils.
Pax Naturon Kitchen Sponges tick all of these boxes, and the outer covering is soft enough, so you don’t end up hurting your hands!
- Soft in texture
- Lathers very well
- Cleans the utensils without damaging the nonstick coating
- Easy to wash and dry the sponges
- Great lathering, soft on the hands
- Each sponge lasts only for about a month
Arau Saraya Baby Laundry Soap
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Washing Baby Clothes
You cannot use just about any detergent for your baby’s clothes. Regular laundry detergents contain chemicals and harsh ingredients that are formulated to remove dust, grime, oil and stains from adults’ clothes.
These can sometimes even leave a residue behind on your skin, but the adult skin is strong enough to handle it. However, your baby’s skin is delicate and tender, and needs a detergent that is gentle, mild and does not leave harmful residue on the clothes.
Arau Saraya Baby Laundry Soap is a fantastic choice for the delicate formula that gets rid of the dirt on the clothes but washes away completely, leaving no residue behind.
- Gentle formula
- Makes clothes soft
- Cleans clothes completely
- Does not leave residues behind on clothes
- Safe on coloured clothes
- Safe on baby clothes
- Does not cause a rash on baby’s skin
Saraya Yashinomi Detergent
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Dishes
A good dishwashing detergent is like having a great partner in the kitchen – efficient, effective, and keeps you safe. Saraya Yashinomi dishwashing detergent contains ingredients that are super gentle on your hands and skin but tough on your dirty dishes.
A little bit is enough for a sink full of dishes. Dilute the detergent in a bit of water and using a sponge, scrub your dishes. It effectively removes all the oil, grime and dirt without scraping away the non-stick coating of the utensils.
It also lathers amazingly and has a nice perfume, one that lingers even after you are done with the job.
- Contains ingredients that are skin friendly and gentle on the hands
- Removes grime from utensils
- Is safe on non-stick cookware
- Cleans without much of an effort
- Has a pleasant perfume
- Effective dishes cleaner, gentle on the hands
Daiso Detergent For Makeup Puff
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Makeup Sponges
Makeup sponges are subjected to a lot of different colours and products when you use it, and a regular detergent is usually not sufficient to clean them completely and restore their natural colour.
The Daiso detergent for makeup puff comes in a small bottle that efficiently removes all traces of makeup. It is gentle on the sponges and keeps them in good shape. It is also safe on the skin, so once you rinse it off, you know the sponges can safely go back to your skin.
However, this cannot be used to clean your makeup brushes and is meant only for makeup sponges and puffs
- Removes all traces of makeup from sponges
- A little bit goes a long way
- Cleans very quickly
- Safe on hands and skin
- Effective cleaning agent for heavily stained makeup sponges
Daiso Japan Diamond Cleaner
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Mirrors, Bath, Vanity
I know how the name sounds- kinda like this is what you use to clean your diamonds, right? This may not clean your diamonds, but it does make your mirrors shine like diamonds! The Diamond cleaner by Daiso is a must have in your cleaning kit if you want sparkling and shiny mirrors, bath doors and vanity.
The piece itself is quite tiny and has tiny grooves but it is powerful enough to scrub away all the build up, dirt, salt deposits and grime that has collected. All you need is a little water to activate it and the grooves on the cleaner do the rest.
- Small in size
- Has grooves on one side
- Removes build up and deposits collected over a period of time
- Removes dirt, grime and dust
- Requires only water to clean
- Does not require any additional soap or detergent
- Does an excellent job of getting rid of build up
- Very small in size, difficult to hold and clean
Antibacterial Kitchen Sponges
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Disinfecting Kitchen Utensils
You may never realise it but your kitchenware is the home to a lot of bacteria, despite you cleaning it obsessively every single day. It is not possible to constantly disinfect the kitchenware every day, but it is possible to use antibacterial sponges to do the job with a regular cleaner. This set of 7 sponges by Daiso have a soft net covering which is safe on nonstick cookware as well.
- Set of 7 sponges
- Each sponge has an antibacterial net covering
- Soft covering and a good sized sponge
- Safe to be used on nonstick cookware
- Easy to wash and sterilize
- Dries quickly
- Convenience clubbed with antibacterial properties
- Smell fresh everyday
- Size shrinks after using for a while
Daiso Melamine Sponge King
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Synthetic Furniture
Melamine Sponges are huge in Japan and are slowly getting popular in other countries too. Daiso’s melamine sponge king comes in a bag of 4. These are small in size but they work like magic. Infact, they are even called magic erasers, cos that’s how they work. Simply dip them in water and scrub away at all the dirt and grime collected over your furniture and watch the original colour return!
- Sponges are soft and safe on your skin
- Can be trimmed with scissors to suit the project
- Only requires water to clean
- Scrubs away dirt very quickly
- Removes dirt and reveals the original look of the synthetic or rexine furnitue
- Reduces in size
- Cannot be reused too many times
Hanafubuki Wazakura Japanese Sap Rust Eraser
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Removing Rust and Sharpening Gardening Tools
If your garden is your pride, you need the right tools to keep it in top shape. The Hanafubuki Wazakura Sap & Rust eraser is something that will always come in handy to get rid of the rust from your gardening shears and scissors, and even sharpen them. Put the eraser to multiple uses even for your kitchen knives. It is small, handy and can be trimmed to suit the purpose.
- Looks like a small sponge
- Easy to use
- Removes sap and rust from tools
- Can be used to sharpen tools
- Can be trimmed with scissors to required size
- Very effective in sharpening and getting rid of rust
Sensha Oily Film Removal Set
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Removing the Oily Film From Car Windows
The oily appearance of your car windows and windshield can be annoying, and that can’t be removed by a soap detergent. If you use the car a lot, you will notice that this is inevitable.
The Sensha Oily Film Removal set is a good glass cleaner for your car that easily and quickly lifts the oily residue from the glass, and leaves it clear and sparkling. It even comes with a set of sponges to do the job.
- Fluoride based formula
- Leaves no oil traces
- Does not leave a residue
- Removes the oily film from car windows and windshield
- Quick and easy to use
- The bottle/container is difficult to handle
Sensha Car Window Cleaner
Best Japanese Cleaning Products For Cleaning Car Windows
We know you love your car and you want only the best. All that dust collected on the windows is not appealing but you need a cleaner that will do the job without much effort.
Sensha car window cleaner is a powerful cleaner that takes only one swipe of a cloth to get your windows shining again.
- Can be used for car windows, both inside as well as outside
- Requires to be sprayed
- Wipe immediately with a damp or dry cloth
- Does not damage plastic
- Removes grime and dust quickly
- Does not leave any residue
- Very effective in cleaning car windows
- Quality of the container is bad, might cause the bottle to leak if not handled carefully
Here’s a quick summary of the best Korean cleaning products:
|Best Japanese Cleaning Products||Best For||Price|
|Pax NaturonKitchen sponges||Cleaning Kitchen Utensils||$48.50(set of 10 pcs)|
|Arau Saraya Baby Laundry Soap||Washing Baby Clothes||$29.99(for 2 pack)|
|Saraya Yashinomi detergent||Cleaning Dishes||$48.68|
|Daiso detergent for makeup puff||Cleaning Makeup Sponges||$11.90(set of 3)|
|Daiso Japan Diamond Cleaner||Cleaning Mirrors, Bath, Vanity||$4.99|
|Antibacterial Kitchen Sponges||Disinfecting Kitchen Utensils||$7.80|
|DAISO melamine sponge king||Cleaning Synthetic Furniture||$7.99|
|Hanafubuki Wazakura Japanese Sap Rust Eraser||Removing Rust and Sharpening Gardening Tools||$15.99|
|SENSHA Oily Film Removal||Cleaning Car windows||$22.47|
|SENSHA Car Window Cleaner||For Cleaning Car Windows||$12.60|
Best Japanese Cleaning Products
Keep your house squeaky clean with these best Japanese cleaning products!
Product SKU: 0009876TGYHJK
Product Brand: Daiso Japan
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 4.99
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock