Are you looking for the best Japanese beauty products? Well, read further to know all about the best cosmetics, anti-ageing, hair products etc that will help you achieve your desired beautiful self.
K-beauty is quite popular for their slime, toners, rollers etc, with extravagant 10 step skincare routine whereas J-beauty is more simple and traditional.
Which are the best Japanese beauty products?
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel
- KAO Curel Intensive Moisture Cream
- ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen
- Shiseido Ultimune
- SABORINO Morning Face Mask
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse
- Sekkisei Emulsion
- Minon: Amino Moist Mask
I personally love Japanese makeup routine and also its products because it is easy to use and shows the best results.
- Related: What cosmetics to buy in Japan
- Related: Best Japanese beauty secrets
- Related: Best Japanese anti aging products
From trying the best Japanese moisturizer to the best Japanese anti-aging products, I’ve come to a conclusion that Japan has the best skincare products.
Since I have tried so many best Japanese beauty products myself, I thought of recommending the best ones to you that show results so quickly that it’s almost unbelievable.
|Best Japanese Beauty Products||Best For||View on Amazon|
|DHC Deep Cleansing Oil||Dry skin||View on Amazon|
|SK-II Facial Treatment Essence||Sensitive and dry skin||View on Amazon|
|Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel||Dry skin||View on Amazon|
|KAO Curel Intensive Moisture Cream||Sensitive skin||View on Amazon|
|ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen||Sun (UV) protection||View on Amazon|
|Shiseido Ultimune||Anti-aging protection||View on Amazon|
|SABORINO Morning Face Mask||Skin tightening, all skin types||View on Amazon|
|Tatcha The Deep Cleanse||Oily skin||View on Amazon|
|Sekkisei Emulsion||Sensitive skin||View on Amazon|
|Minon: Amino Moist Mask||Sensitive skin||View on Amazon|
Without further ado, let’s move on to the best Japanese beauty products that will make your skin supple, soft and bright.
Which is the best Japanese beauty product?
I’ve used many of the best Japanese beauty products throughout my life and I found DHC Deep cleansing oil to be the best because of its results, texture and effects.
DHC Cleansing Oil is a face cleanser that is best for dry skin. It deeply cleanses the pores without taking away the natural oil from the skin. This cleansing oil is light textured and great for removing makeup. However, it is not meant for acne-prone or oily skin.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
DHC is one of the best Japanese skincare brands that produces so many amazing products. DHC cleansing oil being one of them is the crowd favourite with more than 2000 five star ratings on Amazon.
It is an olive oil based face wash that deeply cleanses your pores but doesn’t take away the natural oil from your skin. It has a light texture but removes makeup very nicely.
I really love this deep cleansing oil because of its cleansing properties.
It is advisable to avoid it if you have acne-prone or oily skin. Otherwise, it’s one of the best Japanese beauty products that I’ve ever come across.
- Effectively removes makeup, dirt, and impurities from the skin
- Contains nourishing ingredients like olive oil and vitamin E to hydrate the skin
- Non-comedogenic formula is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Can be used as the first step in a double cleansing routine
- Gentle formula does not strip the skin of its natural oils
- Easy to use, simply massage onto dry skin and rinse off with water
- May not be suitable for those with oily or acne-prone skin as it is an oil-based cleanser
- Can be difficult to remove fully, may require multiple rinses or a second cleanser
- May cause a slight film on the skin if not rinsed off properly
- Some may find the texture of the oil to be too thick or heavy
- The bottle does not have a pump, which may make dispensing the product a bit messy
Related: Check out the best Japanese whitening products that will brighten up your skin!
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
This facial treatment essence is worth buying as it is one of the best Japanese beauty products. It is hydrating and works great for dry skin.
This facial essence is something you would love if your skin feels rough and dry. It is an exfoliating liquid that smoothens the skin and makes you feel a lot younger. It is gel based and feels like water on skin.
It might be a little pricey but it is worth the price and extremely trustworthy. Also, it comes in a large bottle that goes on for a good time.
It also brightens and even the skin tone. It has so many benefits that will always attract you towards this as it’s one of the best Japanese beauty products.
- Contains a high concentration of Pitera, a natural ingredient that helps to improve skin’s texture and clarity
- Helps to hydrate, brighten, and even out skin tone
- Can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with long-term use
- Lightweight formula is easy to absorb into the skin
- Can be used as a toner or as a serum, depending on your skincare routine
- Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin
- Free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Expensive compared to other skincare products on the market
- May take some time to see results, as it is a treatment product and not an immediate fix
- Some may find the scent of the product to be unpleasant
- May cause irritation or breakouts in some individuals with sensitive skin
- Does not contain any SPF, so a separate sunscreen is needed for daytime use
Related: Here are some best Japanese serums that will soothe your skin!
Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel
Naturie Hatomugi skin conditioning gel is one of the best Japanese products that has also won Cosme 2017 Best Cosmetics Award. It’s made from a natural plant ingredient and is free of alcohol which is great for skin.
It penetrates inside the skin and hydrates all the layers of the skin. It is non-sticky so if you have oily skin you can definitely go for it.
It has a cooling effect and also treats sunburn. Naturie skin conditioning gel provides the right amount of moisture to your skin. The best part is, it can be used as a body mist as well.
- Lightweight gel formula is easily absorbed into the skin
- Contains Job’s Tears (Hatomugi) extract, which is known for its moisturizing and soothing properties
- Can help to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be used on both the face and body
- Non-sticky formula does not leave a residue on the skin
- Affordable price point compared to other skincare products on the market
- May not provide enough hydration for those with very dry skin
- Contains alcohol, which may be drying for some individuals
- Scent may be too strong for some individuals
- Does not contain any anti-aging ingredients such as retinol or peptides
- May not be suitable for those with sensitive skin or those with allergies to certain botanical extracts
Related: Here are some body exfoliators you can check out!
KAO Curel Intensive Moisture Cream
This intensive moisture cream is an alcohol-free cream perfect for dry and sensitive skin. You can use this as a base while you apply makeup because it moisturisers really well and acts as a primer.
This moisture cream lightens dark patches and improves skin condition. It is quite cheap from other moisture creams as well.
I’ve been using this moisture cream for my dark stains and I can’t believe I got to see results in just a couple of months. This is definitely one of the best Japanese beauty products that one should own.
- Contains ceramides, which are important for maintaining the skin’s barrier function and retaining moisture
- Suitable for those with dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin
- Provides intense hydration without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin
- Can help to improve the appearance of dry, flaky skin
- Non-irritating formula does not contain fragrance or other potential irritants
- Can be used both day and night
- May be too heavy for those with oily or acne-prone skin
- May not provide enough hydration for those with extremely dry skin
- Expensive compared to other moisturizers on the market
- May take some time to see results
- Does not contain any anti-aging ingredients such as retinol or peptides
Related: Check out these best Japanese cleanser for getting rid of your acne!
ANESSA Perfect UV Sunscreen
If you’ve been looking for a really effective sunscreen, don’t anymore! Just get yourself ANESSA perfect uv sunscreen which is one of the best Japanese beauty products.
It is a 50+ SPF, highly protective, waterproof sunscreen. It soothes the face and does not cause sunburn and has moisturizing agents to hydrate your skin.
It is so light in texture that you’ll never feel that you’ve put something on your face. Once you start using this sunscreen, there’s never going back to anything else.
- Provides high sun protection with an SPF of 50+ and PA++++ rating
- Water-resistant and sweat-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor activities and sports
- Contains Aqua Booster technology, which enhances the UV protection when the product comes into contact with water or sweat
- Non-greasy formula that is easily absorbed into the skin
- Can be used on both the face and body
- Contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and collagen to help hydrate and plump the skin
- May leave a white cast on the skin, especially for those with darker skin tones
- May be too drying for those with very dry skin
- Fragranced, which may be a potential irritant for those with sensitive skin
- Expensive compared to other sunscreens on the market
- May not work well under makeup or with certain skincare products
Related: Here are some of the best Japanese moisturizers that you should definitely try!
As we all know, Shiseido is one of the best Japanese brands so definitely its products are always keeping up the status and constantly maintaining it.
Shiseido Ultimune is one of the Japanese beauty products for anti-aging and controls and protects against skin damage.
Try using serum or moisturiser on top of this ultimune and see the magical effects on your skin. It can be used daily to protect against everyday skin issues.
- Helps to boost the skin’s natural defenses against environmental stressors and aging
- Can be used by all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula that does not leave a greasy residue
- Can be used as a standalone product or as a booster to enhance the benefits of other skincare products
- Contains powerful ingredients such as gingko biloba extract and yeast extract to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, non-comedogenic, and fragrance-free
- Expensive compared to other serums on the market
- May not provide enough hydration for those with very dry skin
- May take some time to see visible results
- Does not contain any specific anti-aging ingredients such as retinol or peptides
- May not work well with certain skincare products or makeup
Related: Best Japanese sunscreen to protect you from harmful UV rays!
SABORINO Morning Face Mask
It only takes 60 seconds to use this morning face mask and it shows amazing results. This best Japanese beauty product tightens the skin and helps in easy application of makeup.
I use this face mask every morning and I’m so glad that I haven’t lost my skin’s glow and elasticity.
The masks are packed with hydrating ingredients like avocado extracts, honey, hyaluronic acid, tea tree oil, orange oil etc. and smeared in essence.
Cleanse, tone and prime your skin in just 60 seconds, who wouldn’t want it! Get a pack with 32 masks that will go on good for a month and notice the difference yourself!
- Quick and easy to use, with a recommended wear time of only one minute
- Contains a variety of skincare ingredients such as fruit extracts, collagen, and hyaluronic acid to help hydrate and brighten the skin
- Can be used in place of a morning cleanser, saving time in the morning skincare routine
- Refreshes and energizes the skin, making it a great option for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Comes in a variety of scents and formulations to cater to different skin types and preferences
- Affordable compared to other sheet mask options on the market
- Contains alcohol and fragrance, which may be a potential irritant for those with sensitive skin
- May not provide as deep cleansing as a traditional morning cleanse with a cleanser
- The recommended one-minute wear time may not be sufficient for some individuals to see visible results
- The mask may not adhere well to the face, leading to it slipping or falling off
- The packaging is not environmentally friendly, as it contains a single-use plastic tray
Related: Pick one of these best Japanese cleansing oils that are best for your skin type, here!
Tatcha The Deep Cleanse
This deep cleanse smells like rose and lilies and is free of so many ingredients like oil, Phthalate, mineral oil and most importantly parabens that harms the skin.
It is skin-soothing and reduces irritation of all sorts. This is one of the best Japanese beauty products that comes in gel form and is great for oily skin.
It is made from a Japanese fruit called luffa which is a natural exfoliant. It cleans the skin deep and unclogs pores and leaves the skin feeling happy and soft.
However, if you have dry skin issues, please do not go for this deep cleanser.
Related: Here are the best Japanese cleansing oil if you have oily skin!
Sekkisei is one of the brands that produces the best Japanese beauty products. This Sekkisei emulsion treats the skin well and makes it smooth and bright.
The texture of this emulsion is rich yet feels super light on the skin. It deeply hydrates the skin and also whitens it.
It belongs to the medicated series of Kose by Sekkisei and is quite trusted. If you have sensitive skin, definitely you should try this product.
Related: Here are reviews of some nourishing best Japanese body scrubs you can choose from!
Minon: Amino Moist Mask
Amino Moist mask contains amino acids and hyaluronic acid that is great for skin. It is unscented and doesn’t contain any harmful artificial ingredients.
It deeply moisturises the skin and brings natural glow. It feels really gentle on skin.
It’s a bit pricey but worth it as it is one of the best Japanese beauty products. Try this mask and you’ll definitely feel your skin turning different.
Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder
The Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder is a popular Japanese beauty product that claims to give the skin a soft and matte finish. As someone who has tried several powders in the past, I was excited to try this one out.
First, let’s talk about the packaging. The powder comes in a cute and compact case that is easy to carry around. The powder puff that comes with it is also soft and fluffy, making it easy to apply the powder evenly.
When I applied the powder to my face, I immediately noticed how lightweight it felt. The powder is finely milled and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey on the skin. It also did a great job at controlling oil and keeping my skin matte throughout the day.
One thing I particularly liked about this powder is that it didn’t settle into fine lines or pores, which can be an issue with some powders. Instead, it gave my skin a smooth and soft finish that lasted for hours.
The only downside to this product is that it only comes in one shade, which may not work for everyone. However, since it’s a translucent powder, it should work for most skin tones.
Overall, I would highly recommend the Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder to anyone looking for a lightweight and effective powder that gives a soft and matte finish to the skin.
- Lightweight and finely milled powder that doesn’t feel heavy or cakey on the skin.
- Provides a smooth and soft finish that lasts for hours.
- Controls oil and keeps skin matte throughout the day.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores.
- Comes in a compact case with a soft and fluffy powder puff that is easy to use.
- Suitable for most skin tones as it is a translucent powder.
- Only comes in one shade, which may not work for everyone.
- May not provide enough coverage for those with severe skin concerns.
- Has a slight fragrance, which may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Contains talc as one of its main ingredients, which some people may prefer to avoid.
Kate Designing Eyebrow 3D
The Kate Designing Eyebrow 3D is a popular Japanese eyebrow product that claims to give natural-looking, defined brows. As someone who has struggled with finding the perfect eyebrow product, I was excited to try this one out.
First, let’s talk about the packaging. The eyebrow powder comes in a compact case with a double-ended applicator that includes a spoolie brush and an angled brush. The case is small and portable, making it easy to carry around in a makeup bag.
When I applied the powder to my brows, I immediately noticed how natural it looked. The powder is finely milled and blends easily into the skin, giving the brows a soft and defined look. The color (I tried BR-3) was a good match for my dark brown brows.
One thing I particularly liked about this product is that it lasted throughout the day without smudging or fading. Even in hot and humid weather, my brows stayed put and looked great.
The only downside to this product is that it may not work for those with very sparse brows, as it is a powder and may not provide enough coverage. However, for those with normal to full brows, it works perfectly.
Overall, I would highly recommend the Kate Designing Eyebrow 3D to anyone looking for a natural-looking, long-lasting eyebrow product. The compact packaging and double-ended applicator make it easy to use on the go, and the finely milled powder gives a soft and defined look to the brows.
- Gives a natural-looking, defined brow
- Finely milled powder blends easily into skin
- Comes with a double-ended applicator including a spoolie brush and angled brush
- Compact packaging is easy to carry around
- Lasts throughout the day without smudging or fading
- Suitable for most brow colors and types
- May not work for those with very sparse brows
- Only comes in limited shades, may not be suitable for all skin tones
- Brush provided in the packaging is not of the highest quality, may need to use a separate brush for best results
- May be more expensive than other eyebrow products on the market
Related: Check out these best Japanese collagen products to supply the best nutrients to your skin!
Where can I buy Japanese beauty products online?
You can buy Japanese beauty products on Amazon which is the largest e-commerce store in the world. Other than Amazon.com there are other sites too:
There are several websites where you can buy Japanese beauty products online. Here are some popular options: DOKODEMO and Soko Glam.
These are just a few of the many websites where you can buy Japanese beauty products online. Be sure to read reviews and check for authenticity before making a purchase.
Best Skincare Essentials
Hope this article about best Japanese beauty products helped you find the top products that will soothe and improve your skin.
Hope you have a happy and glowing skin always!
Deep Cleansing Oil
Check out this curated list of Best Japanese Beauty Products that are skin-soothing, softening, brightening, and beautifying. These will help you achieve the best skin you desire. Do check out DHC Deep Cleansing Oil which is one of the best products for cleansing your skin.
Product SKU: TGSE9089088
Product Brand: DHC
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 28.00
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock